My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure problem. She was suffering since 5 year last. We do various type of treatment but not get permanent solutions. What we do now?

My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol an...
Mr Ramkrishna, I am sure you are aware that diabetes mellitus and Hypertension are two conditions which can only be controlled. There is no permanent cure or solution. Treatment with specific drugs and suggested life style changes have to be adhered to all the while. Similarly for reducing cholesterol or correcting dyslipidemia appropriate drugs with diet control and exercise also are equally important. To give any suggestions I need to know present fasting and PP sugar levels, HbA1c%, diet pattern, extent of exercise, height and weight. Based on those details I will be able to give some guidelines. It will be better if you come in a private conversation where I will be able to give specific suggestions.