Sir I am a 22 years old boy. My question is about my tooth. When in brush my tooth with little pressure blood drain with tooth paste spit.And another problem is that tooth are yellow. Please help me sir.

yeah gums have infection . U need cleaning done
There is inflammation in your gums which we call it as gingivitis,so get professional cleaning done and apply dentakind astringent on gums after cleaning is done.The medicine is effective only when through professional cleaning is done
I think you are suffering from plaque deposites around teeth and gums. Once you visit our clinic we do scaling and whitening of your teeth which solves all your problems.
Hi Sir Bleeding of gums may be due to lack of cleaning. Get a professional Scaling & polishing. It might solve your problem.
U need scaling/cleaning of teeth
Simple solution is go to a dentist n get ur teeth cleaned. It will solve all the problems.
Thanks for the Query Reason of yellowish teeth a as well as bleeding from gums is due to accumulation of plaque and tar tar on tooth surface. I advice you to visit your dentist for professional teeth cleaning (scaling) and Ask for proper brushing technique to avoid the same problem in future Thank you Dr.Aman Bhatia
Use soft bristle toothbrush, clean the entire surface of each quadrant one by one, use bristle at 45 degree angle, go for scaling every six month, use dental floss and 2% chlorhexidine mouthwash on regular basis, in case of yellow teeth u can go for bleaching or veneering but keep in mind bleaching may be associated with sensitivity.
You need to get cleaning done form a dentist your gums are swollen.
Okkk, get ur evaluation done for proper results.