Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been suffering from sinus problem and asthma for a longtime, I have facing problem while breathing.

1 Doctor Answered
You should get yourself checked with a pulmnologist and then take regular medicines as per the doctors advice. Yours problems can definitely be controlled.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.