Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 years old. I have PCOD. How can I reduce it? Also, My blood group is O negative. The partner I want to marry has O positive. What are the consequences and how will it affect child birth?

1 Doctor Answered
by doing exercise and reducing weight .If you are negative and baby may be positive you have to take anti d injection during pregnancy
44 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.