How I can increase my memory because I usually forget things. So please suggest me better solution.

Hi. -Meditate for at least 15 to 30 minutes each day physically changes your brain, making you less anxious, and more rational and empathetic. -Besides increasing your physical strength and flexibility, yoga changes your brain. Research suggests that in addition to reducing stress, anxiety, and depression, yoga protects the brain from shrinking with age. -Exercise daily as it would can help offset the cognitive decline brought on by aging and increasingly sedentary lifestyles. -Get enough sleep. On average, adults need between 7.5 and 9 hours of sleep each night. When you aren’t getting enough sleep, it affects your brain’s ability to do this, and your memory suffers. -Spend time with people whose company you enjoy, and who make you feel like the best version of you. -laughter can improve short-term memory in older adults. -Cutting down on your use of technology (i.e. sitting in front of your computer, phone, or tablet) for even 30 minutes can improve your brain health and help you think more deeply. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicine for increasing memory - Anacardium 200/ once daily.anxiety and depression
Hello, take Bacopa monnn.1x, 2 tabs twice daily. Do meditation for half an hour in the morning daily. revert me after 1 month.