.Eucalyptus oil is also an essential oil that can help to stimulate the growth of facial hair. But because it can cause irritation of the skin
, it must be mixed with any carrier oil; olive oil or sesame oil is a good option..
• Into half a cup of the carrier oil, add between 15 to 30 drops of eucalyptus oil
• Mix and massage this oil onto the facial skin.
• Allow it to remain for about 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water and a gentle soap if you find the oily feeling irritating.
Pay attention to these natural factors also when you are working on growth of your Mostache/Beard naturally.
1.Eat health so as to give your body enough vitamins and minerals esp.Spinach,Yogurt,Tomatoes,Carrot,Beans.
2. . It is also important to keep your face clean by using a mild moisturizing face wash; however, avoid frequent washing with strong soaps that tend to dehydrate the skin
3. If you smoke, understand that nicotine
does not exactly promote facial hair growth – so, here’s another reason to quit the habit
is likely to prevent growth of facial hair; so keep stress at bay by a regular
practice of yoga