I am suffering from ringworm and it is not stopping even we applying candida ointment and aloevera and tulasi paste and turmeric. Can we avoid eggs and non veg to control ringworm.

Hello there! home remedies and topical creams won't help if at all it is an fungal infection. Foods have no role to play in this disease.
Hi lalithai, there is no relation with eggs and non veg antifungal tablet to be started in tour case with antifungal creams.
Hi, all these will never help like virus it's another variety of organism which needs tablets to kill it. Avoid sugary items for few days. Consult me online for tablets.
There is no relation between food habits and ringworm infection, no need to avoid eggs or ny other protein diets. Stop tulasi paste and turmeric, these may even irritate the skin. Now a days for ringworm infection we usually advise cap itraconazole and luliconazole sertaconazole/cream. Keep the skin clean and dry. Wear cotton clothes and do ironing of the clothes after warm water washing. Consult nearest dermatolgist. Thanks.
Good evening lalithai. Extensive ringworm will require treatment in the form of antifungal tablets/capsules and creams/lotions. Diet modifications will not cure a ringworm infection. Kindly consult a qualified dermatologist and avoid self treatment of ringworm.