I am 16 year old male. I am a lazy boy and never do physical exercise. 3 months ago I have done very vigorous exercise at school like running 1500m ,50 dips and many more after it I was unable to walk due yo muscle fatigue and unable to eat because muscles under mandible is not coordinating well and l am unable to study after 3 months my condition is better now but there is a sensation in my left side of my head and get electric shock also which have affected my life and also my muscles under mandible is better bit not fully recovers please advice what is the problem and how can I get rid of theprobll.

Though you claim you are 16/17 year old but you have acquired physical age much more higher. Because you have obesity. Bmi 28. Your health is in a very big trouble. Since you are minor it is not possible for me to explain imminent problems you would be facing in future due to your weight. Briefly I can advise you to be very active in out door activities and self reliant in house. Stay away from electronics and junk food. Reduce calorie intake. Keep an intention to be a very handsome man full of lively health and energy. Optimum weight for your age 55 kg is desirable.
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.Till lock down do suryanamaskar every day. Https://www.youtube.com/watch? V=wmhmazurgvsandfeature=youtu. Be for more details, you can consult me.