My son is 8 yrs old, his mouse stinks whenever he wake up in the morning, very bad smell is coming from his mouth, please tell me any good tooth paste or any other thing that can permanently remove the bad odour from his mouth

Just make sure that he cleans /brush his teeth before going to bed ,and ensure that he is not having constipation and his bowel movements are regular. If no improvement than consult the doctor please.
He might need complete scaling of teeth to get healthy teeth n gums. As tartar is responsible for gum inflammation n bad smell which is removed by scaling other thing which can be done is daily night brushing n use of mouthwash.
Hello , I have gone through your query its normal thing that happens due to bacterial action within the oral cavity. For removal this thing you should suggest your kid to do brushing twice a day. Before he sleep and after waking up in the morning. You can add mouth wash for gargel. Thanks
Use chlorhexidine mouthwash twice daily. After food. Avoid milk in night.
Hello, Bad odor in morning on waking up is quite normal sometimes. But if it is continuous throughout day his brushing might need to be improved and may need professional health. Also track his water intake. Multiple decayed teeth may also give bad breath. I hope he is not suffering from any medical condition which may have this cause.But now on wards help him to make a habit of twice a day brushing.
Go for cleaning. It is also recommended at this age .