Gud eve. I have migraine from last 6 years and presently suffering with dizziness and unsteadiness left sided body. Went to neurologist, ent, eye doctor. Everything is normal reports. Is there any cure in this.

Hi, Yes there is a cure for sure .going to the neurologist and doing scans which was not needed at all will not cure your disease .your Dr. is interested in controlling the disease which is more profitable for him ; migraine is an autoimmune disease with many triggers which can be cured only with diet, lifestyle changes and supplements .medicines will never work you have to understand this first treat the root cause of the problem and not the symptom .headache has multiple causes which can be only evaluated only with a detailed dietary and lifestyle history taking, doing the right blood tests - includes 4 inflammatory markers ,12 vitamin levels which are related to your disease you have. This detailed history and testing if not done by your doctor you will never find your disease trigger and root cause and you will have to suffer unnecessarily .i get a dietary plan along with recipes which create wellness and not illness .you have not provided details like your nature of job, dietary habits, lifestyle,sleep, stress ,environment where you live and work. These factors are triggers for your headache I cannot treat what I cannot see .free general advice will not work because the triggers for headache is different for different people .you get what you pay. Send feedback with name and number and take a consultation if you really value your health and if you are serious about finding the root cause of your headache and fixing it permanently.