It was my first sexual experience with my girlfriend, we were stimulating each other by hands only, and both of us were wet, I had a condom on, but I ejaculated twice in it and as result, some quantity of semen seeped out of it from the base. The room was dark, and she touched me at the base of my genital and found it was wet, to confirm if the semen was seeping out, I touched myself and it was wet, but I thought it was just the lubricant of the condom. I touched her almost immediately after touching myself, just that my fingers were somewhat dry before touching her genitals, I touched her thighs and other surrounding areas, but now after I checked under light I saw the condom couldn't hold, and the semen was seeping from the base right where I touched it, and it was in my hand. We both are now concerned about the fact that can this end up on a pregnancy or not. She is not willing to take any risk too, and wants to avoid pills, thereby what steps should be taken to avoid pregnancy?

If there was no penetration, then pregnancy is not possible.
Dear patient take unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy.
Natural birth control is a method of preventing pregnancy without the use of medications or physical devices. These concepts are based on awareness and observations about a woman’s body and menstrual cycle. Let's have a detailed discussion for better advice and healthy lifestyle.