Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

So the thing is this goon has extorted huge amount of money from my father and mentally, financially and emotionally has disturbed our family a lot. Has given death threats to our family thrice in the past 2 years. To make peace, my father gave him the property. In this time, I was so depressed and stressed out and impulsive as always, I went to facebook and created a fake id and abused this goon and told his relatives in direct message that this goon paid someone to rape his sister's cousin. I know that sounds way to immature but I just did it in impulsivity and have anger issues a lot. The thing is this goon just went to cyber crime and reported me and launched first information report. Now the thing since I have sent to his relatives about his actions, they have reported to 2-3 cities about me that I have done this. So do you think me being a borderline personality, clinically depressed, impulsive, insomniac, self gaming a lot from last 5 years can help me in anything over such a small criminal activity. Btw indian constitution proves this thing crime. Me attempting suicide thrice and since I self harm a lot, can I just show my prescription from a psychiatrist that am mentally very disturbed and a borderline and that why I just did it in impulsivity. Can you suggest me what to do, please? Does showing prescription of my mental illness of me being clinically depressed, insomniac and a borderline personality, have attempted suicide twice and I self harm a lot will help anything in this case? P.s we have done everything but police can do nothing about him since we do not have any proof but he has my proof of chat because facebook sent the ip address of my location.

2 Doctors Answered
You have so many problems yourself and you have now created one more. Anyway the intention was good but you should have been more discrete. You could use your mental ill-health as some justification and get away with it. So keep all documents, reports, prescriptions and papers handy to present as proof.
3 people found this helpful
Seems you were highly stessed with your dosorders plus the threat and family issues. Try be calm and engage in some different activities.Share your problems with somebody close to you.Leagal hurdle can be managed with certificates from medical authority that you are on treatment. But get yourself strictly away from impulsive acts.Bye take Care
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.