Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi, I'm suffering from fear of threat (enemy) and the problem is solved now my problem is over thinking that bad can happen in my life again it causes stress to my mind in suffering from last 1 year and now I'm free no one is against me all are frns to me but my problem is my own thoughts disturbing me can I take himalaya mentat tablet for 3 months my ayurvedic teacher suggests me to take this and he told me to do some exercise and yoga meditation and take good food is mentat tablet works for depression and anxiety please help me with this.

Need to understand your diagnosis if its anxiety or paranoia treatment changes according to that. Can not say how helpful ayuevedic medicine will be but sure you can take counseling and therapy to tackle your fear and anxiety most importantly get screened and diagnosed by a mental health professional you can consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online or in person all the best.
You need to be evaluated for either generalised anxiety, delusional disorder so do see a psychiatrist at the earliest.
Dear user, your problem is cured with some counseling sessions, you are taking medicines but did you go for counseling? If you want to get rid of over thinking and negative thoughts medicines are not enough, counseling is must. You have to take some extra care of yourself. Change your routine and life style, add some more activities and exercise to your routine, spend time in your favorite activities, meet your friends and one most imp thing strong your will power and enhance your insight. My belief is that if you have a good counselor there is no need to medicines or we can reduced them, that depend on the individual’s condition and case history. I need a detail conversation with you so that I am able to help you better, please call and discuss.