Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I am 2 months pregnant n have thyroid from 1 n half yr. I am suffering from fatigue since pregnancy started. N feeling of nausea after having food 3 times. What is d cause of fatigue? Pls let me know? I am having gestofit 100 mg and docosa fm tabs also as suggested by going. Pls let me know r der any side effects of having this tablets which leads to fatigue. Pls answer.

Hi. Usually some people tend to have fatigue n tiredness in early pregnancy but it settles down after 3 months of pregnancy. It could also be related to nausea and reduced appetite in early pregnancy. If you are taking gestofit orally this can cause fatigue and giddiness.
This is a common symptom during pregnancy ,specially in hypothyroid pts, you should continue with your eltroxin tab for thyroid and should also take multivitamins along with calcium supliments .this will help you in releaving fatigue and get thyroid tests repeated.
Pregnancy itself cause fatigue and nausea.