Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 69 years old suffering from tinnitus since last 3 months. I consulted some ent specialists, but they say there is no cure of tinnitus is there any medicine or alternate therapy to cut.

Tinnitus is a type of medical condition in which the patient hears different sounds like buzzing or ringing in the ears. It is a very abnormal sound which may have its origin in the outer ear, inner ear, middle ear or the brain. There are other problems or symptoms which arise with tinnitus including stress and fear caused by tinnitus, ear pain, anxiety, difficulty to sleep, depression, difficulty in concentration or difficulty in hearing. However, it is important to understand that tinnitus is not a disease or illness in itself but it is a sign or symptom of some other problem. Tinnitus may resolve itself over a certain time or it may even last for many years. You may need a complete examination to get right diagnosis.