Hi, I am 20 year old female. I want to loose my weight which is very much. I do lot of exercise but nothing is happening. And I have pcod. So please suggest me something so I can reduce my weight.

Hey lybrate-user, happy to see you are doing good workout. But if your eating pattern or diet habits are not healthy no workout will help you. Diet and workout both go hand in hand. So when you want to lose weight for long term process you should start working on eating habits and lifestyle changes which includes mindful eating and regular activity (you do not need lot of exercise, you need consistency). Start writing a diary for your food habits so that you can understand what needs to improve. But remember your weight loss depends 80 percent on your diet and 20% on workout. And as you have a pcod you need to start making lifestyle changes. Giving you some simple habits you can start with: 1) start having frequent meal pattern with a gap of 2-3 hours. 2) include more of fibre rich foods like fruit, salads,sprouts. (can add them as mid meal) 3)maintain good water intake. More than 2 ltrs atleast. 4) be regular for activities. 5) have good sleep 6) avoid eating junk meals include more healthy meals. And I will suggest you keep a check on your inch loss as change in inches is good sign that you are losing unwanted fats. Do not lose your mind. Be patient and committed you will definitely lose weight. Best of luck.