I am 31Yrs old.I had an extra took grown over two chewing teeth on upper dental accumulation of food between these three teeth has caused some decay on the chewing teeth.Extra tooth has been removed,the doctor advises root canal of two teeth ,is there any other alternative like cleaning and filling of the cavity or else,because I fear from root canal.

If x-ray suggest root canal then u will have to go for root canal.Advancd technology makes treatment painless
Rootcanal is a very normal procedure.There is nothing to be afraid of pl get it done
Root canal treatment is very simple procedure where u will be given local anesthetic where u will not feel any pain, the other way is removing tooth and its not a correct procedure when u have a perfect treatment
Good morning - a root canal is not at all that discomforting. Please go ahead for same otherwise you will end up loosing these teeth too.
If you have pain due to dental decay and if the cavity is deep only do root canal treatment. If possible remove the extra teeth.
No Extraction is the other option if not RCT.
Do not worry about root canal treatment , If its required nowadays rcts have been done in single sitting without pain, if the decay is involving the pulp, no other go other than rct.
R.C.T. And restoration if still possible.
If root canal is necessary as your dentist says, I suggest you go ahead with a root canal.If caries has damaged your pulp tissue. For more comment will require your Xrays to suggest the treatment plan.