There are few herbs in ayurveda
and homeopathy only that has action on liver and keeps liver healthy.
Like kalmegh etc
otherwise following regular lifestyle makes a huge difference.
Follow the simple rules given by rujuta diwekar:
1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning
2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. Breakfast should be like filling and nourishing at the same time. Eat only when you are hungry
4. Have midmeal snack options like nariyal paani, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice) or homemade snacks are also fine
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice
n dal in dinner.
6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods
7. Take a lot of green vegetables n whole fruits, no readymade juices. 8. Drink lots of water
9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time 10. Maintain active life style. Be active throughout the day which will ensure you are able to sleep properly at night
11. You should join a gym for weight training or can do home workouts and yoga