is not a matter of few days, rather it is a pursuit of a life time.
First of all, watch what you are eating.
1. Cut down on junk food, deep fried food and too much sweets.
2. Start drinking warm water lemon and honey combination daily empty stomach first thing in morning. It improves metabolism and cleanses the liver and makes it more active.
3. Alternatively, you can soak a tsp of methi seeds in a cup of water at night. In morning, squeeze the seeds out if water, and drink this empty stomach in morning. 4. Start a exercise routine daily. It should involve at least half an hour of aerobic exercise. Go for a brisk walk, a jog, swimming or cycling as per your liking.
5. Include a cup of green tea in your dust schedule. You can have it after lunch at around 4 pm evening
6. Include fiber rich food. Have lots if salads and fruits half an hour before meals. 7. Eat something fiber rich between meal timings.
8. Eat juicy fruits like oranges, pineapples, water melons. Also papaya with black pepper keeps metabolism good and helps in weight loss
9. Take a tsp of triphala powder with warm water every night after food before sleeping. Make this a habit.
10. Sleep at least 7 hrs a day. Lack of sleep also leads to weight gain.
11. Drink warm water only after meals.