I am 28 years old female. I have lots of ingrown hair on my legs. I have this condition from very long time. I tried plucking ingrown hair with plucker which made the condition worse. Also I have too much of cellulite on my whole legs along with thighs. What should I do?

Main cause of ingrown hair is dead skin. Second important cause is if you are cutting or shaving it too close to skin in which case sometimes it grow sideways. It does not happen in all because of some internal hormonal conditions. Here is some imprtant things for you - do not pluck - get dead skin removed - if you shave use clean sharp single edge razor wet skin before shaving with warm water and apply lubricating oil. Always shave in same direction as hair growing what you are calling cellulitis is not actually that. Real cellulitis is infection and need antibiotic treatment. May be you are refering to rough bumpy skin which is due to accumulation of keratin protein. It is more with dry skin or some allergy. To prevent this do not use too much hot water on skin and use proper moisturizer. Following will help in both conditions - removal of dead skin - use moisturizers - eat healthy balanced diet - eat more fruits - take vit e - drink green tea - drink plenty of water and fluids - use more organic herbal products - use homeopathy for improving overall and skin health.
Hi, both of the problems are hormonal in causation. So you can do 3 things: 1) exercising regularly for atleast 20-25 mins 2 dry brush your body with natural bristles brush 3 times a week 3) homeopathic treatment.
Its the problem connected with the hormones your hormones should be in manner and thats the main thing which should be settle africans is the perfect science which gives you permanent result without any side effects.