Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Osteoarthritis is among the most common ailments that people on the other side of 50 are affected with. Few of the primary reasons behind osteoarthritis are age, obesity and weakened bones. Sometimes, osteoarthritis stems from joint injury or some sort of stress on the bones. It leads to acute pain and stiffness and can only be cured through medication and exercise. The symptoms may vary from mild creakiness in the joints and swelling to the loss of cartilages between bones.
Long periods of inactivity can also trigger extreme stiffness as well. While it is an extremely painful disease, it does not spread to the other parts of the body. Inflammation of various degrees in the ligaments and joints is the primary cause of osteoarthritis and sustained treatment can only result in abating of pain. Osteoarthritis is usually treated through detecting the symptoms and through other imaging tests, while joint replacement may be a viable solution, there are other non-surgical processes that reap fruitful results while battling osteoarthritis.
It usually involves an optimum mixture of exercises and drug therapy. While there are several cures available, prevention should always be a priority.
- Physical activity: Obesity is one of the primary causes of osteoarthritis. Certain prescribed exercises can go a long way in improving muscle strength and reducing joint pains. However, excessive exercises must be avoided. Other preventive methods include medicinal spa, massage and chiropractics. These are extremely beneficial in cases osteoarthritis.
- Medicines and drugs: Osteoarthritis can be kept under control and averted through specific medications. Drugs can be consumed orally or can be injected directly as per the prescription of the doctor if he or she forebodes an onset of osteoarthritis. Knee lubricants have also been helpful in curing osteoarthritis. For more severe conditions, specified medical attention may be required.
- Nutritional Supplements: For obtaining relief from joint pains, a proper and healthy diet is necessary. An enhanced supply of calcium, vitamin D and Omega-3 fatty acids is thus mandatory for remedying and preventing osteoarthritis. A healthy diet builds your immunity and prevents such diseases.
- Surgery: Although not the favorite, knee replacement surgery is often undertaken even if initial signs of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis are detected. These are relatively hassle-free surgeries which go a long way in providing relief. However, you must follow the advice of the doctors thoroughly before opting for this.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times. Based on ancient techniques, this involves gently needling the various pressure points to purify the system from within and reduce the joint pains. They have extremely health boosting properties and contribute to one’s overall well-being.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had a stapedotomy surgery 4 days ago. I am feeling very dizzy since surgery. Please can you tell me for how many days will I experience this?
I have pimples or black heads on my face. I used himalaya face wash and wash my face three times a day and apply betnovate-n tube on it. It only lighten them but do not give me permanent clean face. Please help.
I have 43 years old and our wife is 37 years and last 16 years get together . I have 2 kids and one 14 years old and another is 6 years old. My wife do not take interest in sex. Please advice me .
My mother has high pressure. What is the basic/normal way to keep pressure in control? and I have a problem. Sometimes from my shoulder a pain begin. Is it symptom of spondalities?
Amenorrhea is a common menstrual disorder and this term is used to denote the following situations.
- No onset of menstruation by the age of 16.
- Very scanty flow once onset has happened
- This is known as primary amenorrhea and is usually due to underdevelop female reproductive organs.
- No menstruation for up to 3 months in normally menstruating females, who is not otherwise pregnant or breastfeeding
- In elderly women (prior tomenopause), lack of menstruation for up to 6 months
Any of these conditions should immediately raise suspicion and be investigated. Some of the common causes of this secondary amenorrhea include hormonal disturbances, stress, underlying disorders of the uterine organs, eating disorders like bulimia, and prolonged use of oral contraception.
Homeopathy believes that lack of menstruation is a symptom with deeper medical imbalances within the woman’s body. Some of the common remedies used aim to restore this balance.
- Graphites: In addition to the lack of menses, the woman would be constipated and examination would show hardened ovaries. It is more commonly used in the elderly women.
- Pulsatilla: Similar to Graphites, but this is used more in the younger age groups. Even if there is flow, it would be very scanty, irregular, and clotted. There could also be bouts of a headache, abdominal emptiness, complete lack of thirst, weepiness, and highly irritable.
- Cimicifuga: this is useful when the woman also is nervous and has rheumatism or arthritis-like symptoms.
- Natrum mur: These women would have no menses or very scanty flow. In addition, splitting headaches, morning weakness, patchy tongue, extreme weakness, abdominal heaviness, depression, and extreme pessimism are some associated symptoms.
- Kali carb: These women would have a complete absence or very little flow where the blood would be pale and very light. The woman would also be anaemic with water retention, excessive perspiration, puffy eyes, anxiety and nervousness. The cold weather worsens the condition, which is worsened during warm weather.
- Ferrum metallicum: in addition to amenorrhea, when the woman also has a sickly appearance with palpitations, paleness, flushed appearance, and ankle puffiness, this is used. This is useful for initiating the onset of menses.
- Sepia: This is usually used when there the menses do not resume after pregnancy. Excessive use of birth control could also lead to this condition. In some women, the flow could be very scanty and pale in color.
Emotional symptoms include indifference, indifference, and lack of sympathy, physical exhaustion, and muscular weakness. Cool compresses and physical exercise help in relieving the symptoms. Sepia is very useful in these women. While these are commonly used, it is always advisable to check with a doctor before taking any. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!