I'm 24 years old. I coughed due to cold. Suddenly I choked after after coughing for two times continuously in a single. Then it's I felt difficult breathing back and an wheezing sound came. Next day I have gastric problem which I felt little trouble breathing. I smoked in break intervals from 7 years. Now I m feeling little irritant in my vocal cord and may I fill difficult in breathing.

dear,first of all stop smoking altogether..your lungs are already choked and it can't bear smoke anymore -drink plenty of fluids..it'll help mucus to come out while coughing -u can take tablet mucinac twice daily with water to get the mucus thinned out and cough it out easily -Most important: get the chest x-ray done at the earliest to rule out any serious infection of the lungs like pneumonia or tb coz antibiotic treatment can be started only after knowing the type of infection -for gastric problem u can take tablet pantocid dsr twice daily before meals. -avoid skipping meals and have ur meals at regular fixed timings