My father is 54 years old. He has diabetes. I heard there are 2 types of diabetes and only type of diabetes allow to eat fruit please help me. And also tell me how to reduce diabetes.

My father is 54 years old. He has diabetes. I heard there...
yes there are 2 types of diabetes but fruits like guava,mausami,jamun etc are allowed in both. Following are the tips to control diabetes 1-Losing Extra Weight:-helps lowering blood pressure and cholesterol too. For woman: waist of 80 cm or more & for man: waist of 90 cm or more are at risk 2- Constant and regular food timings : 3- Split your meals and eating in moderate amount:-, 4- No long Gaps and skipping of meals:-. Never miss out breakfast. 5- No overeating:-Never eat in a bulk on one time .Eat your food slowly, chew well. 6- Proper Exercise and work outs:- Brisk walking for 30 min. atleast five times a week . You can also try Cycling, swimming, dancing. Timings for exercise should be fixed and regular. Do not eat right away after a workout . 7-constant and regular timings for medication 8-Avoid fried foods and meat: Limit fats and sweets. Rather choose a variety of foods including whole grains, fresh vegetables, salads, fruits, low fat dairy products. 9. drink plenty of fluids throughout the day