Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old and I wanted to know how to decrease metabolism, I eat allot but there is no difference, may I know the treatment of how to do it?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Lybrate-User, Take thyroid hormone test as hyperthyroidism can cause it. You can consult me at Lybrate for homeopathic treatment after that with reports.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.