Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age 30 years. But my behaviour like a child, I think my not matured. I feared about my life. I think so negative thoughts, I can't do, I can't mingle with people, feeling so sad, I think always my feature. Small problem also look like a big, I thinking always. I am not happy. Only depressed, anxiety etc. Please give me answer any psychiatrist. How to improve my personality, this a mental disease or not? Confident level also low. Some times mentally disturbed & felt to die.

1 Doctor Answered
You are under stress. Try to relax --exercise. Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress. Take a few minutes to breathe in and out in slow, deep breaths. Reduce your caffeine intake. Write it down. Chew gum. Spend time with friends and family. Laugh. Massage. Eat a healthy diet. Pursue one hubby walk in nature meditation. Yoga for details, you can consult me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.