I am going through something that pressing my mind and when think forget that it keeps on coming back with more and more power i have gone through meditation but nothing happened what to do please help?

You are obsessing over the matter because you are afraid. If you have done something wrong, go and rectify and right the wrong soon. Seek forgiveness from the offended party and compensate them in some justifiable manner. Please talk to a counselor to come out of the fear but you will still need to sort out the misdeed soon enough. The stress and the unresolved fear will plague you almost forever, until it is amicably sorted out.
Visit a psychiatrist dear
Take Kali phos under my guidance.
Kali phos 200x 4 pills 4 times and Anacardium 30.
U HAVE MENTAL AGONY. Take kali phos 6x / 6 tabs 2 times daily for 2 weeks.
That is called obsession. I don't think you had proper medication because proper diagnosis and prescription should ease your problem. You should also practice psychotherapy techniques.You may post a detailed private querty to me (for a fee) and I shall provide you detail diagnosis and psychological treatment.