I was taking sanlaz 5 mg. Which is not available, replacements are aripiprazole 5 mg and ozapin md 5 mg. Which one is advisable. With sanlaz 5 mg, I was taking.

Aripiprazole and ozapin 5 mg are good.
Dear Lybrate-user, please check what is sanlaz and trasin s. They may be older antipsychotics and you might not followed up with any doctor for many years. If a doctor has prescribed aripiprazole and ozapin md, please take it for 2-3 weeks and report back to the doctor.
Sanlaz contains olanzepine. Ozapin contains the same and would be suitable. Aripiprazole is a different medicine and I would not recommend switching to that without consulting your doctor.