I had my wisdom tooth removed out on April 10, the experience of tooth removal was complicated and very painful as I heard doctors discussing during surgery that the tooth was like the first molar. Anyhow they removed the tooth and they sutured thrice after the tooth was removed. After 12 days I got my stitches removed and was told to gurgle rigorously after ever meal. After going home and seeing in the mirror I saw a small hole and able to see my jaw bone from that hole. Will this hole be healed? Or should I take any further treatment?

After 12 days hole usually is not seen and if bone is exposed you should have severe pain can you send me pictures if the whole online to understand it better than advice you accordingly.
Don't worry it will be healed ... Just keep rinsing your mouth with warm water and salt and betadine mouthwash two to three times daily for 15 days
If your concern is only about the hole that you can see, then it will get healed eventually. Complete epithelium healing takes about a months time. Till then you can massage your gums at the extracted area with hexigel, metroplex etc. If there is pain or discomfort you need to get it checked for any infection/inflammation in that area. Mouthwash use avoids infections/ inflammation in the area and helps fasten healing. Hope this helps.
Yes, It should gradually get healed. You can also gargle with calendula q in water.