Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 34 years. My name is hansraj i have alser in my mouth from last 1 years i take so many medician but still not relief can you suggest?

17 Doctors Answered
Apply soothing gels
1 person found this helpful
any ulcer existing for more than a month should be taken seriously. Visit a dentist and make sure that you dont have sharp edges on your teeth causing the ulceration. And if you are a smoker, tobacoo chewer or alcoholic,ask the doctor for biopsy to rule out complications associated with long standing ulcers as there is a risk of developing oral cancer.
If you willing to have Homoeopathic medicine for it.I will surely help you out.Because homoeopathic medicines can cure mouth ulcers better.
Multiple reasons. May be because of your habits or may be because of gastric problms. It can be also due to some sharp tooth structure is irritating your mucosa leading to ulceration. Its been a long time so i suggest you to visit a dentist
Hi as you are saying ulcer is since 1 year. So there must b some irrtation or any sharp tooth in your mouth. Consult the dentist abd do the proper treatment.
In most of cases doctors usually miss the diagnosis of ulcers due to dental problems & brushing defects. 1.Consult a good dentist 2.Use soft bristles & change brush every month 3.Use Dabar tooth paste 4.Use Vitcofol tab daily one
Dear, If u have ulcer in mouth since 1 yr it is a matter of concern and u shd get it examined by oral medicine specialist at the earliest and if require go for some tests or dental treatment. Thanks .
Reasons for ulcers can be stress,anxiety,vitamin deficiency,sharp tooth cusp.Since your problem is existing for past 1 year.We will have to evaluate and find the cause for its reoccurance,kindly visit dentist near by for early diagnosis and permanent cure.
Take Beplexforte for a week.Twice daily.Morning & night. Take more fluids too. After a complete oral check up a topical can be advised by a dentist.
Having the same, non healing ulcer in the mouth maybe somewhat different from repeated appearance of fresh ulcers that heal up, only to be replaced with fresh ulcers. In any case, it would be better to see a dentist or an Oral Surgeon or an Oral Medicine specialist to get a definitive opinion. Hope this helps.
A non healing ulcer sounds really bad. You should go to a oral medicine specialist. I would ask you to go for a biopsy to tdetect the disease.
Biopsy of ulcer area nd other investigatin to be done
Ulcer of such long duration shouldn't be taken lightly. U need to go to a dentist asap. U have not mentioned about pain and other symptoms. Visiting a dentist should be your 1st priority
Immediately consult a dentist if u happen to be a smoker or tobacco user. A non healing ulcer can be a potential caner if its present for 1 year.
You may be suffering from recurrent apthous ulcer or a trauma from a sharp tooth or immune related problems.Long standing ulcer is not a good sign.So consult a dentist and a physician to rule out any of these problems and do the right treatment.
Hi, Having a non healing ulcer is not good. Get your sugar level checked, and check for any sharp edge of tooth or filling in your mouth. You will need to get the sharp point (if any) rounded off and then the ulcer should heal. Your dentist will suggest you further treatment after examining you. But get it done on an urgent basis.
please go to your dentist and get a biopsy done .They take a small piece of the ulcer and examine under microscope. Do this ASAP. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.