Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old and suffering from knee stiffness. Feel stiff when kneeling. I have use zerodol 200/75 medicine but when stop use this medicine it will be start again and stiff my knee slowly.

3 Doctors Answered
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment 2.Dont sit on floor 3. Learn knee exercises 4. Apply volini cream 5. Wear knee cap 6. Take calcium and vitamin D3 for 1 month
Check your cbc, esr and vitamind3.
Also check your sr uric acid levels.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.