Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 74 years old and suffering from backache. My doctor advised me to take myoril 8 mg capsule and oxalgin ointment. After taking the medicine I got 60% relief but pain is still there. Kindly advise.

1 Doctor Answered
Pain to go completely u need to do some back exercises yoga if possible m walking This is age related degeneration pain so may not go completely
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.