Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I am a 22 year old boy once while playing cricket I stepped on a manhole and had a fall which gave a jerk on my left upper arm it was 2 years ago I consulted with my local doctor who said it is a muscle sprain but even today at some angle there is a cramp like thing on my backside of upper arm during cramp it pains immensely but cramp is only for 20 to 30 second but it pains in that area for 2-3 days and again if I try to stretch my hand backwards above head and try to rotate it gets cramp i.e when I stretch my hand at back side there is a sudden pain for 20-30 second in my upper arm at the top of my upper arm on the back side it is like the same feeling of cramp in legs it is only at certain angle I can move my arm but there is some pain the cramp occurs when I take my arm overhead and backside is there any serious condition or will exercise may resolve it.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Leg Pain treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details