Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I have taken medicine for alcohol- de-addiction and due to that I am facing some issues like itching on the body, anxiety, etc. Please let me know the solution. I can visit your clinic for the same.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to take the de addiction treatment from a doctor in our area and benzodiazepine drugs are used to control symptoms like yours in stopping alcohol.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.