I am a 29 years old male, having pain caused by tooth decay. I can see that the lower left molar tooth has been partially broken (almost 20%) with a cavity inside it. It is paining right from the upper chick till the neck gland. Also I am having inexplicable pain while the upper teeth strikes the affected tooth accidentally. The questions here are, can this situation be recovered a root canal treatment or extraction is the only way out? Also, can you provide some reliable dental clinics in hyderabad/secunderabad where similar issues are taken care of?

First visit dentist, take radiographs, then decide what will be do.
Root canal treatment should solve your problem.
You may go for root canal treatment and and save your tooth from pain ... It can happen . Kindly get an x-ray done to check for furcation involvement .. if treatment can be carried out ..
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need adv cleaning and artificial enamel filling or root canal treatment with a cap for deep cavities.