I'm 44 years old 2 years back I've undergone hysterectomy. At that time my weight was 61 kgs. Now increased to 70 kgs I'm really worried. I look like 6 months pregnant. I never prefer junk foods I follow a very good and healthy diet. Kindly suggest me how can I come out of this problem.

It's normal to gain weight after a hysterectomy. start a proper diet plan suitable for you along with some exercises . Reduce your carbohydrate intake and increase protein intake in the form of lean meat eggs paneer etc. Drink enough water through the day. You can also join my personal consultations for customised diet plan which can give guaranteed results.