I am a mom of ten children. I had an operation on my left leg while giving birth to my eight child. Since then I had complication on my left leg. Sometimes it will swell and pain so much. My nerves can be seen and are black. Recently I went to a doctor and was given gabanerve with gabapentin and methylcobalamin, I started feeling a burning sensation on my feet and sometimes I can't feel my leg using my hands, I also feel pain till to my pelvic.

you're suffering from nerve injury that's why, you haven't feels your hand by the leg.you need some proper treatment for their management.