Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old married (1year, I have PCOD problem like irregular periods till now I have not got conceive, and I have gained weight even pimples also in face. please tel me the remedy.

1 Doctor Answered
You are overweight. Trying to lose weight by walking or yoga may help. Get your hormonal assay done.
44 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.