Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Due to Prostate enlargement, My father taking Tamdura capsule for the last for the last 3 months. Dr. Told that 25 gm more than normal. To cure it, what is the remedy, by medicine or having operation? My father is 75 years.

1 Doctor Answered
If your father is happy with tamdura let him continue but if after taking tamdura also he has severe bothersome lower urinary tract symptoms then answer is surgery.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.