Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Well I am suffering from low back pain. And I have l5s1 disc bulge. Of 13 mm, what should I do. I have pain there. And sometimes the pain radiate in the legs. Should I take supplements or ozone therapy? As recommended by my pain specialist.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate user, You have not mentioned if the pain is of sudden onset or chronic pain. Since you are very young proper care of the back including ergonomic advice ,regular exercises, vitamin supplements like B12 and D3 will help a lot (if you don't have any neurological problem due to disc),
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.