Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

HI, I am suffering from enlarged chest like breast from my puberty. How to resolve this problem it's becoming serious for me, I need a good medicine for it.

1 Doctor Answered
This is called Gynecomastia. Some hormonal medicines do help but the surgery is the only curative intervention. Please consult some endocrinologist/breast surgeon.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.