I am a 21 yrs old guy of 5'9" height. My weight is oly 58 and I look like lithe. I want to gain weight so please help me. I need a solution. Help me with the diet. How about using protein powder. Wil it show any side effects.
10 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello,Homeopathic medicines are less invasive and have more herbal approach towards gaining the weight. There are a number of homoeopathic medicines, which treat the root cause behind the body’s inability to gain weight or bulk up.
1. Take alfalfa tonic(wsi), 2 – 2 tsp. Thrice a day, half an hour before meals.
2. Calcarea phos 200, 5 drops , once in aweek , morning empty stomach for 2 weeks.
3. Take eggs, milk, butter, bananas, potatoes, mangoes, figs, oats, soyabean and dry fruits.
4. do light exercises regularly to keep your body active.
5. You can also take protein powder.
These homoeopathic medicines and dietary addition will increase your appetite and give your metabolism a healthy boost.
***If you do not get results with this treatment then please revert me i will suggest you to go through some tests.***
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.