I am divorced April 2009 then I am not married yet and I have no sex. Till I am tobbaco chewing, tention. My acidity is high. And gum recetion. And bad breath. I am quit chewing tobacco. And drink lots of water Pls help to stop bad breath. Thank you.

Welcome to new life! thats a great measure u have done by quitting tobacco. give your mouth a life,later yours,get scaling, bleaching done.have a great start
your problem has no correlation with ur married/sex life or being a divorcee... quit the.habbit of tobacco chewing...get tooth cleaning once done.. your problems will be solved.. thanks..
First of all get a scaling done by dentist. Secondly you should use mouth wash morning and evening and at last 3 to 4 times a week go for salt lukewarm water rinses. Use these 3 steps and surely you would be out of bad breath for forever.
It is good that you have quit on the habit . Do regular exercise to help reduce stress . About the mouth ,get a good cleaning ( scaling) done and use happy dent or orbit white chewing gums as a alternative for tobacco chewing.
quit habit,go for scaling and polishing, most smokers have bone loss .so get it checkedup .use chlorhexidine mouthwash thrice daily for 2 months after food.use half of mediccine with half of water.check your general health also.even if you have gastrtis and lung infection also you may get bad breath.
mr. sayed go to nearest qualified dentist and get ur teeth cleaned...follow the instructions given by him strictly, to get best results...
Mr Sayed,no co-relation of your marital/sexual life with dental problem.tobacco chewing has caused your gum recession.good you have quit it.get your teeth cleaned thoroughly if possible by a periodontist,your acidity can also cause bad breath.only water will not solve your problem.get your digestion controlled by a dietician too.
Why have you mentioned about the divorce & Sex part. It has nothing to do with your bad breath.. Stop Habbits, get thorough cleaning done
hye sayed , go to the best dentist in your town , get your teeth cleaned , polished and bleached .your teeth may come out nicely . you will be having a sweet and confident smie . and you will hate to ruin it by chewing tobbacco again. this will also solve your bad breath but u need to consult your dentist for gum recession .stay smiling .