Hi there, Actually my dad is suffering from diabetes type 1, I guess. Actually recently his blood sugar level rise and he unintentionally scratched his foot and hurt himself. He didn't paid any attention to it and it grew it's size. He did applied betadine and did little bit of the first aid. But today when I saw the wound, it just grew in size and redness spread across his leg. A little bit of puss was also visible. He did visited doctor and he tested and his random blood sugar levels after meals was 331g. So, doctor cleared the wound and bandaged it. He had given his medication but I'm little bit concerned. So, please tell me how this diabetes can thoroughly cured, so that this kind of problem not arise again.

He has Cellulitis associated with diabetic leg ulcer. He needs higher antibiotics along with healing and anti inflammatory agents. You shd rather admit him in nearest hospital for better results. His diabetes medicines need to be adjusted as sugar levels are still high. Do call me if needed.
Take Ars alb200 3 times a day.