Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj KumarYour feedback matters!
She is a house wife and having a knee joint pains very severely that she can not walk properly. Can any one suggest on this.
My hairs became dry and rough even white hairs are seeking. What should I do and what shampoo should I use?
Last month I got my menstrual cycle on time. This month there is no sign of getting it till yet. It has been delayed by 2 weeks till now. What should I do?
I am diabetic, 29 years old want to conceive ectopic pregnancy may 16 2016 no heart beat aborted 12 dec 2016 want to know medicine is good or insulin for whole life.
Hi sir I am suffering from. Severe cough, my stomach, chest, throat starts paining with continuous cough. It is from past 1 year. All the reports are very normal. Please suggest.
I wish to know if in every pregnancy that occurs after age 40, the delivery is done through C-section rather than the normal way? How is it determined whether a delivery should be done normally or through C-section?
Sir my prblm is high headache with sometimes nightfall nd I decrease my weight then what I will do. I can't control this activities.
I gets day sleep some times, even while driving feel to sleep. Some times I feel I am too weak, I have problem of allergy, neck pain, BP, cholesterol. Please advise.
How to gain weight my age is 19 years and my weight is 53! what can I do to gain weight? please help thanks.
I am suffering from sweet tooth, whenever I take any sweet meal it causes high pain in all my teeth. This problem started just 1 year before. I want to add that I do not feel hot and cold in my teeth and regularly brushed my teeth. Also I am using sesodyne toothpaste for 2 month but it did not help. Can over brushing cause this problem as I brushed my teeth twice daily. Any solution please.
Hi, I am 23 years old girl. Is skipping good for girls. I want to do skipping exercise to reduce fat and to be healthy. So I have a doubt whether it is good for girls.
I am 31 year old female. My LMP is 3rd aug. I have not got my periods yet. Today is 10th sept. I had unprotected sex on 29th n 30th aug. I took unwanted 72 on 30th aug. I did pregnancy home test on 9th sept. It was negative. By when should I expect my periods? Are there any chances of pregnancy.
I am 37 year old. from last 6 month my hair fall is increase very much what should I do and weight also increase.
I'm having dry and burning eyes which feel watery and tired aswel. How can I cure it? Is it cause of increased body heat? Can Ayurvedic medicines like potato ghanvati punarnava google and prawal panchamrita useful in treating it?
My hair has become gray in earlier age .I am 25 nd no option is left instead of using colour natural. Which colour natural will be best in use? please suggest some tips which nd how to use.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.