Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 37 years old and having pain in hips and lower back. There is some damage seen in my tail bone. Is there any further requirement for blood tests like CBC, TSH, ESR, uric acid, hbA1C, calp alp.

2 Doctors Answered
Avoid sitti g on hard surface. Forward flexion of trunk. Consult to physio.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, l like to see your xrays If back n hip pain is there tingling numbness or you have difficulty in sitting crosses leg All this blood are routine test and not help in diagnosing your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.