My teeth bleed and I have gum problem, many times 15 days to 1 month my gums will swallow becomes like balloon then they collapse. And in morning while brushing always there is a bleeding. And there is pain in teeth and gum. Can you give me solution to this please.

My teeth bleed and I have gum problem, many times 15 days...
Kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums get your blood tested send report on. Line.
According to the symptoms described by you, it seems like you have developed infection in your gums which can only be treated bye dental surgeon. You have to visit a dentist and get the evaluation done. Accordingly the treatment will be decided depending upon the extent of damage. Oral disinfection is the only treatment of choice in your case. Will be decided by the doctor. Do not delay the treatment as it would make the treatment more Complex and difficult to treat.
Take vitamin c Go for scaling and polishing.