I have halitosis problem feom years. No problem with my teeth as It confirmed dentist. No problem in my stomach it was confirmed by my physician. No sinus as it met ent specialist also. My dont know my problem.

I have halitosis problem feom years. No problem with my t...
Bad smell from mouth can occur due to food deposits on teeth, first and foremost brush after each meal and then get scaling done from a dentist.
Hello, you said you are suffering from halitosis means smell and bad breath from mouth even after cleaning your teeth two times in a day in morning/evening, there is no other alternative you can brush your teeth twice a day is right to have clean teeth and good oral hygiene with this you need to keep check on your digestion also. Please visit dental surgeon for checkup. Keep yourself well hydrated and use hydrogen per oxide for gargles and take tab b complex one in a day for a week. Treatment to keep mouth healthy and free from smell is cleaning and polishing of teeth and maintenance of oral hygiene. Use colgate total paste and listerin mouthwash twice a day. Do rinse your mouth with listerine mouth wash.