There is no medicine or short cut method to loose weight
first of all you should change your eating habits like
1. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. Maintain active life style
6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods
7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water
Eating every 2 hours increases basal metabolic
rate also. If you follow this over a period of time you will see that your intake of food has decreased
Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with atleast 48 hours inbetwen 2 sessions. Its a sure shot method. U will get results
For further details on type of exercise, how to do n what to eat before n after exercise you cam consult me.