Hi Lybrate Team, I need suggestion for teeth, when I am taking cold water or ice creams my side teeth pain starting and ,yellow color coating covering my teeth. I need your valuable suggestions for teeth 1.strong 2.cold items having time problem 3.yellow color coating removal (Moss)

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use Haydent k tooth pate twice daily if cavity get a filling done.
From what you have said it seems to be like stains and calculus formation resulting in loosening the gums so advice would be to consult a good dentist and get scaling done and pockets if any there curettage.
You may have a cavity kindly get it checked by nearby dentist and secondly you may get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Hello lybrate-user. It is better to consult and take proper treatment. Till then do these. Go to a dentist and get scaling of the teeth. Use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalava. Massage your gums with turmeric ans salt twice daily. Take a multivitamin tablet.
Go for xray of your teeth. Do not ignore dental problems.
Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. If there is cavity kindly consult a dentist and get filled. Thank you!