Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I can not make eye contact and talk with people and concentrate on talking and everything gets repressed, I have anxiety. I am on Arip Mt 10 mg what to do to build confidence.

4 Doctors Answered
Arg. Nit 30 three time 10 day. Homoeopathic medicine.
1 person found this helpful
CBT and other psychotherapies are effective in anxiety. You have to take by qualified clinical psychologist. Clinical psychologist is well trained in paychotherapy and counseling.
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user What you have is called social anxiety Where you feel judged embarrassed and focus on what others will say about you You need psychotherapy session to overcome this Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app All the best.
1 person found this helpful
You have to consult a psychiatrist and clinical psychologist who has done Mphil or Phd in clinical psychology for cognitive behavioural therapy. All the best.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.